Can you say YUM?!
This light and REFRESHING summer dessert definitely hits the sweet spot!
The flavors include a hint of tropical coconut, vanilla-kissed blueberries, light dairy that allows the honey-sweetened pop to pause on your tongue! It’s all the flavors you crave for summer without the added refined sugars and chemicals.
And at just a little over 80 calories per popsicle, you can enjoy without a hint of remorse!
- ⅓ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt*
- ⅓ cup canned lite coconut milk
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 tsp. raw honey, divided use
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup water
- Combine yogurt, coconut milk, extract, and 1 tsp. honey in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Pour yogurt mixture evenly into ice pop molds; freeze for at least two hours, or until partially set.
- Place blueberries, water, and remaining 2 tsp. honey in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Slowly pour blueberry mixture evenly into ice pop molds; freeze for at least four hours, or until set.
If you decide to make them, I would love to hear how they turned out! Comment below or use the hashtag #fitgirlsempower 🙂