Why Personal Trainers – and Other Fitness Professionals – are Becoming Beachbody Coaches
Over the past year, I have perfected how to balance my two businesses: Beachbody Coaching and my Live Group Fitness Training.
Although both businesses have the purpose of helping others get healthier, they are quite different in approach and discipline, producing different revenue streams. But with that acknowledgment, an open mind and creativity, one business can certainly help fuel the other one and vice versa.
Through Beachbody Coaching, I have learned how to use it to better support my clients and increase my income at the same time. I no longer struggle with addressing nutrition properly as Beachbody has a program for that. I no longer stress if I need to take time away from the studio and from my in-person clients because I have a workout solution for them during my absence. And I don’t have to depend on a limited geographic area because I’m building a business that that reaches throughout U.S. and Canada and capitalizes on residual income.
There is a growing number of fitness professionals – like personal trainers, groups fitness instructors and nutritionists – jumping on board. The ability to reach more people and touch more lives is an invaluable opportunity that’s truly rewarding. And to be able to increase your income doing something you’re passionate about is absolutely priceless!
Here is how I use Beachbody to better train my clients, reach more people and grow my business:
- Beachbody has a large variety of workout programs – from beginner workouts to extreme – complete with nutritional programs that I use to complement my training sessions on the days (or seasons) my clients are not training with me. There is a 25% commission on all these programs so it’s a win-win situation. This is also a great way to keep in touch with them if they stop training with you because of budget or needing to change things up.
- They have extensive, high-quality supplement lines – including Shakeology and the new Performance Line. These are great tools to help your clients reach their fitness goals. You also receive 25% commission on all these purchases. Your clients order directly from your site that is already set up for you, so you never have to spend a ton of money to stock inventory.
- Beachbody also offers a Club Membership that includes On Demand streaming of workouts, a meal planner tool, 10% off member purchases, among other perks. As coaches we receive 50% commission on quarterly club dues. As an added perk, I offer a service to help them with planning by helping them pick meals and snacks that they prefer, while staying in the right nutritional values that is all calculated within the club membership site.
- Tracking Tools. I use Beachbody’s site to track progress by entering in measurements, goals, before and after pictures, which is very motivating for clients. Clients sign up for a FREE membership under you also giving them access to fitness tips, nutritional tips and more. All their purchases can be made through there ensuring your receive the commission and they benefit from your support.
- New Challenge App arriving in early 2016 Beachbody!!! This will be a very intuitive form of accountability, motivational, tracks progress and enters them into daily drawings for prizes.
- Grow your team with other like-minded people who see your VISION and want to help others.
Whether it’s a client who has shown leadership skills and wants to stay more on track with their goals … or … someone who is in the fitness industry already … or someone who is looking to change their career and is ready to learn and work hard … building your team is like a building a franchise to reach more people and expand your business beyond your own limits.
- As you build your team and customer base you become eligible for the Customer Lead Program in which Beachbody starts to send you customers from their infomercials to support them on their fitness journey. You will then earn commission off their purchases in exchange for your guidance. What an amazing way to reach more people and expand your business beyond your limits.
- I have built my business to where I am eligible for 1-3 new clients a week. I receive around 6-12 new clients each month.
All in all, the Beachbody compensation plan offers you 8 ways to earn money including a 25% commission on retail sales and a 50% commission on quarterly club dues that we talked about.
Sign up is FREE with a Challenge Pack Purchase! And if you’re Active Military, Spouse of a Active Military, OR a Veteran, the coach enrollment AND the monthly website fee of $16.95 is waived.
A little info about The Beachbody Company:
- Beachbody spends $100 million in advertising a year.
- It assigns 50,000 new clients to Team Beachbody Coaches each week.
- Beachbody has helped & empowered over 20 million customers.
- The company consistently is awarded top-ranking infomercials.
- Beachbody has 800+ employees who work for our customers every day.
- In 2014, the company reached $1 billion+ in sales.
- Beachbody has awarded over $10 million to Beachbody Challenge® winners since the contest’s inception.
- The company averages 5 million+ monthly unique visits across Beachbody® digital platforms.
If this is something you’re seriously considering, let’s chat!
If you have questions, I am happy to answer them.
If you’re ready I am all for helping you implement these strategies into your business.
Here’s a video sharing why Fitness Professionals should considering Beachbody Coaching:
[x_button shape=”square” size=”large” float=”none” href=”http://fitlifesession.vanessaaviles.com” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]Click HERE to schedule a time to chat![/x_button]