Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe
Breakfast food is my favorite food! Coconut Flour Pancakes
And these Coconut Flour Pancakes are a great way to enjoy a weekend treat without the guilt! Plus if you’re on a Paleo or vegetarian diet it’s a perfect fit. This recipe is grain free, dairy free and packed with protein! Plus these pancakes are so delicious and super fluffy!
Thanks to my husband who introduced me to these! You would think you’re eating a “regular” pancake.
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Optional – explore with different flavors by adding cinnamon or vanilla powder.
- Place everything in a blender and mix – OR – place in a bowl and mix well with a whisker.
- Use a flat skillet on medium low heat
- Add batter (usually 4 will fit on a flat skillet)
- Flip when batter is bubbly in the center and dry around the edges
- Stack on plate
- Optional – add fresh fruit on top like raspberries, bananas, blueberries or strawberries – or a medley of all four!
p.s. If you decide to give this recipe a try, comment below with photos of your creation! Would love to see it![line]