Beachbody Coach Sneak Peek | What Does a Coach Do?
If I was an outsider looking into my life, I would be utterly confused! What the heck does she DO all day??
If you are scratching your head … wondering how I can stay home all day (besides when I teach classes) and build a business … you are invited!
The whole concept of being a Beachbody Coach can seem so abstract and even seem SCAM-Y haha.
Pablo knows, I am one of the BIGGEST skeptics. I question everything! I usually never buy anything or go anywhere until I read reviews & do a ton research. I also like to ask a lot of questions – like I’m interviewing people!!
From being BURNED from buying crap or hiring the wrong contractor or going to wrong mechanic … to being RAISED by the ultimate skeptic (my father) … I feel like sometimes I’m almost expecting to be let down at some point – not good, I know!
Feeling like someone made you feel like an idiot … or like as if they pulled wool over your eyes and you couldn’t see it coming … is one of the WORST feelings EVER!
So with that being said, I would like to “Pull the curtain back” and give you a glimpse into what I do … and then you can decide if it’s a good fit for YOU!
2 WAYS FOR YOU TO LEARN MORE:
- We can either chat on the phone, via email, Facebook messenger, video call, pigeon mail (haha) … so many options these days!
– OR –
- You can join my virtual 3-Day Open House I host each month in a private Facebook group. In this group, I share information over the course of 3 days that you can review on your own time 🙂 You can participate and ask questions or just be a fly on the wall.
I DO NOT need a commitment. This is simply a chance for you to evaluate if this is a good fit for you and an opportunity to ask questions!
Here is what I can promise when we connect:
- This will NOT be one of those schemey “Business Opportunities” where the creepy sales guy pitches a bunch of different things and tries to pressure people to commit. Eww! Totally not my style.
- I’m simply going to share MY story, reservations I had coming into the biz… how/why I overcame them and how it has changed our lives…
- I’ll cover common objections and FAQs
- Share our team CULTURE and values so you know what kind of family we are if you DO decide to take the leap
- No pressure to sign up. Simply an opportunity to learn more and decide if it might be right for YOU! You won’t hurt my feelings if it’s not for you … or if the timing just isn’t right.
ALL HEART, no pressure – just a way for me share how awesome this opportunity is … our desire as coaches to help and serve others … and a chance for you to learn more and ask questions to see if is a good fit.
NON COACHES ONLY PLEASE.
I need to keep the group limited to those who are not coaches so that I can answer their questions as they come up. Thanks for your understanding! xo